Maternity Cover - Business Development Advisor, Business (Leicester)
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Responsible for: Named Learners and Schools
Main Purpose of job:
- To enrol the correct amount and type of learners on each programme according to targets.
- To ensure that learners are enrolled on the correct programme for their ability and aspirations.
- To ensure that strong schools outreach relationships are built and maintained.
- To give all learners the standard of recruitment and induction in line with QS and expected by OFSTED and to meet contractual requirements.
- To advise and provide a high standard of IAG to motivate learners during the course of their programme.
- To achieve all personal targets set on time.
- To champion equality, diversity and inclusion and safeguarding.
Responsibilities, duties and tasks
- To promote Heart of England Training’s programme to schools by direct marketing.
- To ensure all potential schools have completed the organisational training needs analysis.
- To identify opportunities for and organise work experience and voluntary work for learners.
- To ensure that all potential schools are assessed according to Health and Safety/safeguarding/equality, diversity and inclusion requirements prior to work experience/voluntary work taking place or full time apprenticeship enrolment commences.
- To liaise with learners and assessors regularly to ensure the learner progresses on target through their programme and to address any issues/barriers to learning.
- To ensure that all company policy and procedures are adhered to throughout the sector.
- To take ownership of learner and school records to meet quality/audit requirements
- To work closely with the internal business development advisor to meet joint objectives.
- To meet deadlines for responding to NAS and partner referrals and learner applications in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet contract requirements, and the changing demands of the job.
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of the job.
- To undertake health and safety and safeguarding duties commensurate with the job role and/or as detailed in the staff handbook and code of conduct.
- To present a good image of Heart of England Training in all contacts, and to maintain constructive relationships.
- To apply the company’s safeguarding policy and practices.
- To support the company in ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- To undertake the duties described in this job description in a manner that promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and due respect for all employees, learners and other contacts and is consistent with the company’s Equal Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
- To be aware of and follow the guidelines issued by DCSF under the Every Child Matters Policy
We offer full training and support, basic salary of £19,500 plus bonus (£24,000 OTE) with increase after 6 months after successful probationary period. Monday - Friday, 9am – 4:30pm working hours (FT), travel expenses, company pension scheme, health care scheme, 33 days holiday allowance (FT inc bank holidays) rising to 38 days after 'time served' period (PT holidays Pro Rata) and on-going development opportunities. This will initially be a 9 month contract, however the role could become permanent for the right person.
Apply with a CV and covering statement to:
Heart of England Training
Eleven Arches House
or email: email@example.com
Heart of England Training is committed to the safeguarding of learners and expects applicants to share this commitment.
Heart of England Training is an equal opportunities employer.